Effective March 13, 2018, our KWIC-KLIP® has been officially trademarked. Originally developed and first used in 1980, we are pleased to have this product officially trademarked with US Patent and Trademark Office.
More About The KWIC-KLIP®
- KWIC-KLIP® extrusions are used to attach poly to greenhouses and are reusable
- For easy use on baseboards or bows
- Unbeatable holding power – over 250 lbs per linear foot
- KWIC-KLIP® has held poly on during hurricane winds!
- The fastest installation of any clip design
- Self-locking extrusions snap on and off for quick & easy installation & removal
- Designed for maximum performance – ideal for double- and single-layer air-inflated greenhouses
- Self-shading, protecting poly from UV rays & heat build up at critical points
Click Here To Buy Kwic-Klip® In Our Online Store
Click Here To Learn More About Kwic-Klip®