The hose trolley is a device used to suspend a water hose above obstructions on the floor of a greenhouse. Hose trolleys allow the hose to be stretched out for the purpose of watering plants without snagging on objects in the path.
- Keep your greenhouse hoses securely out of the way
- Reduce tripping, falling, and potential injury
- Easily move hoses around the greenhouse for watering
- Store hoses conveniently
How the Hose Trolley System Works
- Hose trolleys ride on an overhead 1.315” diameter monorail that is suspended from the greenhouse structure.
- The hose trolleys are spaced depending on how far above the floor you want the hose to hang. Example: If the hose trolleys are spaced 8’ apart, the hose will hang 4’ below the hose trolley when the hose is retracted.
- The hose is fastened to the hose trolley with a heavy-duty black plastic zip-tie to prevent the hose from shifting.
- The weight of the hose is supported by the hose trolley not by the zip-tie.